Friday, November 22, 2013

Stitch Fix


Has anyone tried Stitch Fix?   I found out about it awhile ago, and it's been in the back of my mind for awhile to try it out.  Stitch Fix takes the hassle out of shopping and gives me the added benefit of having a trained stylist pick out perfect pieces just for me.

 Using Stitch Fix means:
  • no more circling the parking lot to find a spot
  • no more pushy sales people
  • no more dirty, poorly lit fitting rooms
  • no more annoying trips back to the store to return items that I change my mind about
Plus, Stitch Fix saves me gas money and hours of time, and I don't lose my mind taking my children to the mall!

If YOU want to try it out, check out my referral link!  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3242453

 

What is Stitch Fix, you ask?

Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. You tell them all about your style, size, and budget preferences, and they send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. Each Fix is unique and hand-picked just for you.

 

How does it work?

  1. Sign Up and Complete Your Style Profile

    After signing up you can start immediately on your Style Profile. We need to know your size, shape, style, budget, and lifestyle to get your Fix right. The Style Profile took about 10 minutes for me to complete.
  2. Schedule a Stitch Fix

    Pick a shipment date, and they’ll send you a box of 5 clothing and accessory items they’ve hand-picked just for you. You can even opt to schedule a monthly delivery if you'd like.
    You pay a $20 styling fee when your stylist selects the items in your Stitch Fix. This $20 fee will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
  3. Try On All Of Your Items

    Try on everything they send you—you never know what you’ll like until you see it on. Pair each piece with items already in your closet to try different outfit options. Each item includes style cards with ideas and inspiration on how to wear it.
  4. Decide

    Take 3 days to decide what you’ll keep. Return the items you don't want in the provided pre-paid mailing bag at any USPS mailbox.
  5. Check Out

    Login to your account and pay for those items you kept. If you buy all 5 items you save 25% off the entire shipment price.
    You get to give feedback on your Stitch Fix shipment—the stylists gets better over time if they know what did and didn’t work for you.              

Let me know if you have tried Stitch Fix!  I scheduled my first box to arrive on the first available date - January 9, 2014.  I'll post reviews when it gets here.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment