Monday, May 5, 2014

Favorite Things - Mothers Day and Birthday Edition

Hint, hint honey... I wouldn't mind seeing one or two of these items on Mothers Day, or even my birthday!

With Mother's Day coming up soon (and my birthday the week after), I thought it might be nice to share some of the things I'm loving and/or longing for lately.   So, in no particular order, here are a few of my favorite things:


Basin Orange Vanilla Shea Scrub (shop here)

I tried this body scrub out last time we were at Downtown Disney.  It made my hands feel so soft, but not greasy at all.  The fresh citrus smell is so refreshing!   (Honey, if you're reading... We get a discount with our Disney Annual Pass)







Earrings to match my name charm necklace (shop here)

Paul gave me a name charm necklace from Suzanne Myers Jewelry when Harper was born (link here).  It is my all-time favorite necklace! Suzanne creates awesome sterling silver jewelry.  Ordering from her is very special - she takes the time to get to know you while creating your special piece.   Even celebrities like Martina McBride, LeAnn Rimes, Sharon Stone, and Faith Hill order from her!  I think a pair of the Willow earrings will go nicely with my name charm necklace.



And here is a pic of my name charm necklace:




A coin purse to match my purse (shop here)

The smartest purchase I ever made was my LV Totally PM.   I've been carrying it for three years, and haven't had any desire to buy a new purse.  I have a large Sarah wallet, but I would love a small coin purse that slides in the side pocket of my purse and offers easy access to coins and my ID for when I'm paying tolls or don't feel like carrying my larger wallet.






Custom chalboard family name print  (shop here)

I've been looking for the perfect print for our recently remodeled bedroom.   I've been looking on etsy for something that I like, and found this one.   I think it would look great personalized with our initial and name on it.





So... there you have it.  

Some of my favorite things, and some things I really want.  (And honey, if you're reading... these range in price from $15 to $250.  So there's plenty for you to choose from.)


Happy Mother's Day, Everyone!


Edited to add:  The companies mentioned in this post did not reimburse me for reviews, nor do they even know I love their products so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment